Love makes us foolishly optimistic. -Wale Folarin

Some Shit I Believe

Some Shit I Believe
no evil here. just truth.

6.26.2009

The Man Broke the Internet...Damn...

I've made my share of jokes about Mike J but it doesn't mean I wasn't always a fan, and I've always been behind him, but a great man died yesterday.
But even in his passing, he still finds a way to put the world in a frenzy.
How many people does it take to break the internet? One, if that one is Michael Jackson. Here's to the legend, the innovator, the master, and so on and so forth, Michael Jackson. You have earned and fully deserve your peace so RIP. "I bet you everyone slow clapped when Michael arrived in heaven."
http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/06/26/michael.jackson.internet/index.html

He influenced EVERYBODY. PYT is my favorite song. JabbaWockeez killed it! Love them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWrNAp3E9jA

Pray the Jackson family && the world, shit is deep.

P.S. Heard a funny thing today: Somewhere, Kanye is tryna figure out a way to make this shit about him. lmao, probably.


gorgeous ass man. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Following Me and Shit