Love makes us foolishly optimistic. -Wale Folarin

Some Shit I Believe

Some Shit I Believe
no evil here. just truth.

12.17.2010

Brownsuga* Skin

Written at 5am...what's sleep anyways ?

Please don't forget that I'm your rib.
Cause I've been here for so long that
you tend to disregard me
and strike me from
your thoughts and memories.
But every time you breathe,
you feel me,
and with every step that follows,
I lure u in,
like a sin
to be committed and forgiven.
My lips drawn speechless,
harborin secrets
and barring unadorned kisses.
Skin whisperin of the Garden of Eden,
holdin scents of fruits and flower petals.
And this is how you find me,
clothed by nothing but the Sun.
I'm without shame
and you can see my every scar
and mark tickled into my body's frame,
you beg to know my body's name.
The wind screams 'Beauty'
and without question,
you agree.
Laid out in front of you
is me.
A once blank canvas painted with
the colors of beach sunsets and spring rains.
Autumn hikes across my veins,
and my smile embodies full moons.
Cheeks rosy with aroused heat and anticipation
as your fingertips draw near me.
Amazement crawls its way between us,
draggin lust on its backside.
You lick love into my insides,
sweet honey bee nectar hidden deep within my thighs.
You're buzzin 'round,
tracin my every curve with wide eyes of disbelief,
tongue draggin with hopes of mischief.
This is brownsuga* skin...
breasts perked high at attention,
back arched just slight so the view is just right.
Womanhood drippin like a question mark,
soaked with my own curiosities.
Body parts swellin with pleasure,
every nerve on edge,
temptations crawling over my goosebumbs.
This is ecstasy.
Satisfaction buried deep within my pigment.
Strength tangled in my complexion.
There's no soul like the one trapped in brownsuga* skin.
Baby, my name is Black** Woman. 

*To be replaced with an adjective that describes your complexion. Our shades are so full of flavor and sensuality but when I wrote it, I felt like I had wrote it for anybody. All shades are beautiful and are open to acceptance.
**When I originally wrote it, I had just wrote Woman. But I'm Black...lol. Basically the word itself is interchangeable with any other ethnicity or can just be left out and said as Woman. Again, I wrote it for anybody and all women are beautiful in their own way just by the mere fact that we're women. Please don't forget that you are his rib. We're the strength of the world and whatnot, works of art. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Following Me and Shit