Love makes us foolishly optimistic. -Wale Folarin

Some Shit I Believe

Some Shit I Believe
no evil here. just truth.

11.06.2009

The Art of Cuddling

cud·dle (kdl)
v. cud·dled, cud·dling, cud·dles
v.tr.
To fondle in the arms; hug tenderly. See Synonyms at caress.
v.intr.
To nestle; snuggle.
n.
The act of cuddling; a hug or embrace.

I miss cuddling. The way it makes you feel safe and of course, warm. I loved being so close to a person that I could feel their heart beating in me as if it were my own. There's an intimacy behind it that you can't really get from anything else. As a female, I like to be held, rubbed, comforted. I love feeling a man's body next to me, strong, protecting, all of the above.

I spent a long time cuddling...he held me just because.

And now the reality of it all is: my bed is cold, all the time, no matter how high I have the heat up. And I'm always a text message away from requesting a cuddle session, but I never do...

just a thought....

missflyybarbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Following Me and Shit