Love makes us foolishly optimistic. -Wale Folarin

Some Shit I Believe

Some Shit I Believe
no evil here. just truth.

3.11.2009

First He Told Me To Be With Him...


"...then he put my ass to Bed."


J. Holiday is back!


His new cd "Round 2" came out yesterday...and I almost missed it completely because of my boyfriend's constant talk of The Dream and "Love vs. Money" which I cant seem to get beside...


But J. Holiday has done it again, that's no doubt.

You should be frantically searching for his cd right now on the internet, iTunes if you're doing legal things with your life.


Round 2 hasn't been in my possession long but I'm slowly but surely falling in love with it.


Must Listen to Songs:


Make That Sound

Forever Isn't Long Enough

Sing 2 U

No comments:

Post a Comment

Following Me and Shit